Sitting of Kazakh-Indian intergovernmental commission took place in New Delhi
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - A sitting of the Kazakh-Indian intergovernmental commission took place in New Delhi on June 16-17, 2015. The sitting was focused on economic, scientific and technological and cultural cooperation and was chaired by Minister of Energy of Kazakhstan Vladimir Shkolnik.
The sitting was held on the threshold of the official visit of Prime Minister of India N. Modi to Kazakhstan in July, the press service of the Ministry of Energy of Kazakhstan informs.
The participants of the sitting considered the issues regarding future expansion of bilateral cooperation in the trade and economic, agricultural, tourist, transport and industrial, military and technological, educational, cultural, scientific and energy spheres.
Upon completion of the sitting, the protocol reflecting all the reached agreements is planned to be signed.
- President instructs Foreign Ministry to ensure security of Kazakhstanis in Lebanon
- PM Mamin calls for further reduction in COVID-19 spread
- Kazakh PM names regions where epidemiological situation remains challenging
- Mortality due to pneumonia increased 1.9-fold
- Information and Social Development minister congratulates Kazakhstanis on Eid Al Adha
- Kazakh Health Minister signs order on mandatory mask-wearing
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis