Single transparent ecosystem E-Health developed in Kazakhstan as part of digitalization in healthcare
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An electronic pharmaceuticals planning system has been introduced in Kazakhstan, Kazakh Health Ministry Alexei Tsoi told an expanded session of the Health Ministry’s Board, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Tsoi, an electronic pharmaceuticals planning system has been introduced in the country to ensure the planning and tracking of pharmaceuticals. The system provides a secured data exchange, the minister said.
In addition, the single transparent ecosystem E-Health - a target architecture to digitize healthcare – has been developed, which allows for working processes rationalization, cost optimization, and greater efficiency of medical assistance registry and planning and resource management.
- Kazakhstan to set up Institute for Study of Ulus of Jochi
- Foreign officials and Kazakhstani students held debates on climate change ahead of COP26 conference
- Nur-Sultan hosts ‘To the Society of Universal Labor’ forum
- Kazakhstan’s Musin 10th in 100m butterfly event at FINA Swimming World Cup 2021 in Kazan
- Head of State receives Eurasian Development Bank Chairman of the Board
- Abayev encourages making series of films about khans, culture and economy of Golden Horde
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis