Single transparent ecosystem E-Health developed in Kazakhstan as part of digitalization in healthcare
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – An electronic pharmaceuticals planning system has been introduced in Kazakhstan, Kazakh Health Ministry Alexei Tsoi told an expanded session of the Health Ministry’s Board, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to Tsoi, an electronic pharmaceuticals planning system has been introduced in the country to ensure the planning and tracking of pharmaceuticals. The system provides a secured data exchange, the minister said.
In addition, the single transparent ecosystem E-Health - a target architecture to digitize healthcare – has been developed, which allows for working processes rationalization, cost optimization, and greater efficiency of medical assistance registry and planning and resource management.
- Kazakhstan toughens entry rules over Omicron coronavirus variant
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- Kazakhstan bans exports of potatoes, carrots and livestock
- 5-volume book of writer Sauytbek Abdrakhmanov’s publications presented in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan to launch new Nur-Sultan- Yekaterinburg flight
- Almaty residents urged to avoid places of mass gatherings due to new COVID strain
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis