Singapore to build network of world-class schools and colleges in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A Singaporean company will build a network of world-class schools and colleges in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
An appropriate road map was signed today by Singapore's KinderWorld International Group at the Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting held within the 2019 AEF. The road map aims at the implementation of the project ‘Construction of Educational Metropolis - Kindergarten, School, College, University' in Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent cities.
It was noted that a network of world-class schools and colleges as well as education campuses will be built in the nearest years.
Besides, agreements on construction of data-centers and implementation of 5G projects were inked.
In whole, Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting ended with signing agreements on 45 projects worth 8.9bn U.S. dollars.
- Europe to recognize Kazakhstani academic diplomas
- Daryn.online and Kundelik.kz educational platforms to integrate
- Al-Farabi KazNU named best university in Islamic finance
- Al-Farabi’s name immortalized in Israel
- Pakistan to reopen schools, universities on Tuesday
- Spain’s big back-to-school experiment
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis