Singapore to build network of world-class schools and colleges in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM A Singaporean company will build a network of world-class schools and colleges in Kazakhstan, Kazinform correspondent reports.
An appropriate road map was signed today by Singapore's KinderWorld International Group at the Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting held within the 2019 AEF. The road map aims at the implementation of the project ‘Construction of Educational Metropolis - Kindergarten, School, College, University' in Nur-Sultan, Almaty and Shymkent cities.
It was noted that a network of world-class schools and colleges as well as education campuses will be built in the nearest years.
Besides, agreements on construction of data-centers and implementation of 5G projects were inked.
In whole, Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting ended with signing agreements on 45 projects worth 8.9bn U.S. dollars.
- Kazakhstan launches Reading School project
- A Wake-Up Action:#GirlsCreArt2020 online course for girls with special needs held
- Kazakhstani University entered THE WUR by Subjects for the first time
- ANSA: Distance learning decision hard, contagion curve concerning-Conte
- Computer equipment delivered to schools in Aktobe rgn
- KazNU hosts Mind for Peace global conference on the eve of the UN Day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis