Singapore interested in IT co-op with Kazakhstan
BEIJING-SINGAPORE. KAZINFORM Glen Francis, the CEO of CIO Academy Asia (an information and communication technology academy based in Singapore), praises Kazakhstan's pursuit for digitalization and smart technology outlined in the State-of-the-Nation Address of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, "New Development Opportunities Amidst the Fourth Industrial Revolution", Kazinform special correspondent in China reports.
"CIO Academy Asia congratulates Kazakhstan for taking a strategic approach to modernise your country for the betterment of citizens living in Kazakhstan. Becoming more Digital and Smart is the only way for organizations and nations to embrace innovation and disruptive ideas to stay ahead of the game whilst improving lives of all," he said.
Glen Francis noted that being digital is within the community's and CIO Academy Asia's DNA, and most of the members of the community have been in the field of technology of the last 20-30 years.
"We see technology changing ever faster, and for companies and nations who know how to harness it, they stay ahead of others. We hope to be a partner and a contributor of knowledge and skills for talents in Kazakhstan.Look forward working with you and your team. Also holding a summit in Kazakhstan," he underlined.
- Kazakhstan supports India’s initiative to build trade and economic platform
- Kazakh President suggests co-opening IT schools for Central Asia
- Kazakhstan suggests building transport and logistics consortium
- Asian Region has enormous potential, President Tokayev
- CA-India commodity turnover reaches USD 3 bln, Kazakh President
- Kazakh President attending Central Asia-India Summit
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis