Singapore businessmen invited to be part of modernization at Tengiz
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Singapore businessmen are invited to take part in modernization of the existing technological complex at the Tengiz deposit.
"Presently, a big project aimed at modernization of the existing technological complex amounting to 26 bln US dollars is being implemented at the Tengiz deposit. Taking into account the rules and requirements for development of the Kazakhstani content, part of the equipment within the modernization project will be made by Kazakhstani manufacturers. We have a great potential and bright future in this sphere," executive director of the Engineering Union of Kazakhstan Timurlan Altayev told at the Kazakh-Singaporean business forum today.
It should be noted that the Singaporean side was represented by 10 business delegations led by heads of big companies.
The volume of direct investments from Singapore to Kazakhstan has made over 60 million US dollars over the recent 9 years.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Deputy PM surveys pharmaceuticals plant construction progress
- Kazakhstan to build 24 new landfill sites
- Ecological situation improvement – priority task of Government, Kazakh PM
- Kazakh PM instructs to step up efforts in greenhouse gas reduction
- Kazakh Government debates gasification issues
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis