Shymkent to impose quarantine Apr 4
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Shymkent is set to impose quarantine starting from 09:00 p.m. April 4, the Telegram Channel of the emergency response centre of the State Commission reads.
All the enterprises in Shymkent will suspend their operations. The quarantine rule close parks, food and drink venues. Café and restaurants are allowed to offer food delivery options. Food markets will open from 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m., groceries are open from 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. People over 55 are should leave their homes when strictly necessary.
As of today the number of coronavirus cases in Shymkent rose to 11.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis