Shymkent to extend quarantine until Feb 8
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM Chief state sanitary doctor of Shymkent Abdimanap Tulebayev signed a decree on extending the quarantine in the territory of the city, Kazinform reports.
Restrictions will be prolonged from 00:00 January 25, 2021 until February 8, 2021. Public transport will run from 07:00 a.m. until 09:00 p.m.
- Kazakhstan to increase flights to 4 countries
- Kazakhstan to ease quarantine curbs from March 1
- Malaysia begins COVID-19 immunization drive with PM taking first jab
- Turkey completes 1st stage of COVID-19 vaccination
- 1st batch of COVID-19 vaccines shipped in S. Korea ahead of public inoculation program
- Kazakhstan administers second doses of COVID-19 vaccine to over 2,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis