Shymkent extends restriction measures until Dec 21
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM Shymkent extended restriction measures until December 21. Chief state sanitary doctors of Shymkent Addimanap Tulebayev signed the corresponding decree, the city sanitary and epidemiological control department reports.
Restrictions are to be extended from 00:00 December 7 until 00:00 December 21. All sports, family and mass New Year events are banned. Shopping and entertainment centres are allowed to work from 09:00 a.m. until 09:00 p.m.
As earlier reported, East Kazakhstan prolonged restrictions until December 17.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis