Shvedova failed to qualify for China Open final
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakh tennis player Yaroslava Shvedova failed to qualify for the main part of China Open tournament in Beijing, Sports.kz reports.
Shvedova lost to American Irina Falconi in three sets (6:3, 2:6, 2:6) in the final stage of qualification.
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- Kazakhstan’s Kukushkin defeats Paire, strolls into Astana Open quarterfinals
- ATP: Kukushkin and Paire to face off in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik out of Astana Open
- Astana’s Vlasov impressive in Vuelta a España Stage 8
- ATP: Kazakhstani duo out of Astana Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis