Shvedova failed to qualify for China Open final
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Kazakh tennis player Yaroslava Shvedova failed to qualify for the main part of China Open tournament in Beijing, Sports.kz reports.
Shvedova lost to American Irina Falconi in three sets (6:3, 2:6, 2:6) in the final stage of qualification.
- Astana’s Omar Fraile wins maiden Spanish Road Race Championship title
- 9 Kazakh boxers to vie for top honors in Tokyo
- CIS to adopt statement on cooperation in fight against doping in sport
- Moscow shuts down Euro 2020 fan zones and toughens restrictive measures due to COVID
- Kazakhstan reveals women’s wrestling roster for Tokyo Olympics
- Kudus and Pronskiy round out Adriatica Ionica podium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis