Sharp cold snap to hit Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Sharp cold snap is forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan on November 19-21, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
An anticyclone will bring cold air masses to Kazakhstan and cause the temperature to dip as low as -28, -33°C in northern, central and eastern Kazakhstan. Meteorologists also predict snowfall, blizzard, and stiff wind.
As for the west, south and southeast of the country, temperature is expected to drop to -7, -15°C.
- Unstable weather conditions predicted for Kazakhstan
- Inclement weather forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Thunderstorms and hail in store for several regions of Kazakhstan
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Kazhydromet issues storm warning for nine regions
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis