Severe coronavirus cases halved in Atyrau
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM 52 coronavirus patients in Atyrau region are in critical condition, 6 of them are on life support, Kazinform reports.
As of today, there are 574 people are staying in the COVID-19 hospitals, the healthcare department informs. 19% out of 3,012 of beds are occupied.
52 are taken to the intensive care units that is twice less than during the peak of coronavirus outbreak. 6 patients are on life support. 42.2% out of 123 beds are occupied.
As earlier reported, the number of coronavirus cases in Atyrau region decreased fivefold.
- Atyrau rgn’s 281 residents under home treatment for COVID-19
- Japan to begin trials of COVID-19 vaccine, test proof at eateries
- Over 785 thou people given 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab in Almaty rgn
- E Kazakhstan rgn’s one district reports COVID-19 vaccination rate of 91.3%
- Over 1,300 Almaty citizens treated for COVID-19
- Almaty region reports 1,457 coronavirus cases in schoolchildren since beginning of Sept
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis