Serbian President receives Kazakh Ambassador
BELGRADE. KAZINFORM – Ambassador of Kazakhstan Gabit Syzdykbekov met with President of Serbia Aleksandar Vučić in Belgrade, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the Kazakh MFA.
During the meeting the sides gave consideration to the state and prospects of bilateral cooperation as well as possible reciprocal visits at the top and high level.
President Vučić commended relations between Kazakhstan and Serbia expressing readiness to support all-round strengthening of the bilateral ties and thanking Nur-Sultan for its unwavering support in the issue of territorial integrity and sovereignty of Serbia.
The Serbian President also praised Kazakhstan’s efforts aimed at the development of interaction between the two nations in different spheres.
In addition, the sides exchanged view on the relevant issues of international agenda. Utmost attention was paid to economic recovery in Kazakhstan and Serbia during the post-COVID period.
- Kazakhstan’s Human Rights Commissioner, EU Special Representative for Human Rights discuss wide range of issues
- Romanian Parliament seeks to consolidate relations with Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan President’s Special Representative Erzhan Kazykhan pays visit to U.S.
- Kazakhstan, EU moving to a new level of cooperation in human rights sphere
- Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to King of Belgium
- Kazakh President expresses condolences to the people of Germany
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis