September 27. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for 27th of September. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on September 27.
1931 – The first issue of «Bayantau» newspaper is released. Galym Maldybayev is appointed the first editor of the newspaper.
2006 – The Kazakh Embassy in Germany jointly with ф kumys farm and the Kazakh diaspora in Germany hosts the Hoffest - Kumys Day.
2007 – The new version of «Abai zholy» (Abai’s Path) by Mukhtar Auezov translated into Russian by Anatoly Kim is released.
2007 – The unveiling ceremony of a plant producing Daewoo buses is held in Semey, East Kazakhstan region.
2010 – The first and only TV channel for children, Balapan, starts its work in Kazakhstan.
2014 – The Museum of Education History of Kazakhstan is unveiled at the Gumilyov Eurasian National University.
2017 – An exhibition of works of Josif Budnevich, the personal photographer of First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev, opens at the National Library of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2018 – A new monument to Mukhamedzhan Tynyshbayev and Turar Ryskulov is unveiled in Turkestan region.
2019 – Young Kazakhstani singer Daneliya Tuleshova becomes a laureate of the Eurasian Prize in the ‘Vocals’ Nomination. The 13-year-old Tuleshova is the first child to receive this international award.
- October 23. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Extended session of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan Council kicks off in Nur-Sutlan
- October 22. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Kazakh President visits Zhoshy Khan historical museum
- Kimak khaganate burial mounds unearthed in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh industry and infrastructure development vice minister on tasks facing mining and metallurgical sector
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis