September 20. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for 20th of September. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on September 20.
1913 - The first Kazakhstani football teams such as Olymp, Lastochka, Orlyata and Yarysh are founded in Semipalatinsk.
2001 – The unique ethno-park covering 36 ha opens in Karaganda. It in miniature features the region.
2002 – Kazakhstan establishes Human Rights Ombudsman position.
2013 – Turan TV is the first country’s TV Channel starts broadcasting.
2016 - F or the first time ever Kazakhstan's military observer to the UN Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara (MINURSO) lieutenant colonel Askar Kozhagaliyev is appointed as a commander of the UN Military Observers Base in Ausard.
2017 – Kazakhstani Greco-Roman wrestler Nurbakhyt Tenizbayev wins silver at the 2008 Summer Olympic Games.
2019 – The opening ceremony of the office of the Turkic Council takes place in Budapest.
- October 18. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- October 17. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- October 16. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Kazakh Secretary of State addresses ‘National Identity and Objectives of Independence’ conference
- October 14. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Exhibition dated to 30th anniversary of Kazakhstan’s Independence underway in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis