Senate to debate agr’t between Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan on migration cooperation
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Senate Bureau under the chairmanship of Speaker Maulen Ashimbayev took place to debate and approve the agenda of the Senate meeting slated for June 3, the Chamber’s press service reports.
Next Thursday the deputies will debate the draft law On ratification of the Agreement between the Governments of Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan on cooperation in migration. Besides, the Bureau distributed drafts laws submitted by the Majilis between the standing committees.
- Tokayev calls for joint efforts in ensuring rule of law at meeting of CIS Coordinating Council of Prosecutors General
- Kazakh FM Tleuberdi attended ‘C5 + 1’ ministerial meeting in New York
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev delivers speech at General Debates of 76th UNGA session
- Almaty rgn to host Archery Championship of Kazakhstan
- Video recapping 1st day of President’s working visit to Mangistau rgn released
- Kazakh Ambassador discusses development of inter-parliamentary dialogue with Belgium
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis