Senate Speaker congratulates Kazakhstan on Constitution Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Speaker Maulen Ashimbayev congratulated Kazakhstanis the on Constitution Day.
In his telegram he noted that the fundamental law is the most important guarantor of the country’s independence and statehood, unity and stability, guarantee of the country’s further prosperity, and people’s wellbeing. The Constitution laid the foundation for the country’s development as a democratic, secular, legal and social welfare state.
He also wished all Kazakhstanis good health, welfare and success, the country further development and prosperity.
- MP urges to solve water shortage problem in Kyzylorda region
- Senator suggests building passenger ship terminal in Mangistau rgn to boost tourism
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker, Saudi Consultative Assembly Chairman meet
- Prospects of expanding cooperation with Kazakhstan discussed with Belgian Senate’s Speaker
- Sociologists made important contribution to Kazakhstan’s development – Senate Speaker
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis