Senate Speaker congratulates Kazakhstan on Constitution Day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Speaker Maulen Ashimbayev congratulated Kazakhstanis the on Constitution Day.
In his telegram he noted that the fundamental law is the most important guarantor of the country’s independence and statehood, unity and stability, guarantee of the country’s further prosperity, and people’s wellbeing. The Constitution laid the foundation for the country’s development as a democratic, secular, legal and social welfare state.
He also wished all Kazakhstanis good health, welfare and success, the country further development and prosperity.
- Kazakh Senator Mukhtar Kul-Mukhammed, Cuban Ambassador Emilio Pevida Pupo meet
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker addresses CSTO PA sitting
- Senate Speaker and Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and all Russia meet
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker, TURKPA Secretary General have talks
- Tajikistan to receive military equipment from Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to render military and technical assistance to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis