Security Councils of Kazakhstan and India debate coop issues
ASTANA. KAZINFORM The 3rd Consultative Meeting of the Security Councils of Kazakhstan and India was held in Delhi on March 5, 2019.
Kazakhstan delegation was headed by First Deputy Secretary of the Security Council of Kazakhstan Marat Shaykhutdinov and included representatives of the National Security Committee, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Indian delegation was headed by the Deputy National Security Adviser - Secretary of the Security Council of India Pankaj Saran, the Kazakh MFA's press service reports.
Issues of international and regional security, countering terrorist threats and illegal drug trafficking, cooperation in the military-technical sphere, as well as mutual interaction in the field of information technology, energy, space, transport, etc., were discussed during the meeting.
The parties prepared a roadmap for the development of further cooperation.
The sides noted the high performance of the meeting and expressed their intention to hold the 4th meeting of the Security Councils of Kazakhstan and India before the end of this year in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh PM held talks with President of Turkmenistan
- MPs of Turkic -speaking countries prepare for jubilee meeting
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Al-Farabi’s name immortalized in Israel
- Kazakhstan attends 15th meeting of secretaries of SCO Security Councils
- China, Kazakhstan agree to further cooperation in post-epidemic era
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis