Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Secretary of State Krymbek Kusherbayev and public figures paid a working visit to the literary and memorial museum of Zhambyl Zhabayev in Almaty region and laid flowers to the monument, Kazinform reports.
Deputy PM Yeraly Tugzhanov, Secretary of State of Kyrgyzstan Suiunbek Kasmambetov, Culture and Sports Minister of Kazakhstan Aktoty Raimkulova, Almaty Governor Kanat Bozumbayev, public figures, writers and others took part in the ceremony.
Besides, they visited the museum of the great akyn and laid flowers to the monument of Kazakh composer Nurgissa Tlendiyev.
The Zhambyl Zhabayev museum held the meeting with young artists and poets, and the presentation of the Zhambyl Alemi (The world of Zhambyl) book. This year marks 175th anniversary of great Kazakh akyn. Above 700 various events, literary evenings, thematic excursions, book exhibitions, roundtables were held in Almaty region to promote the poet’s legacy.
The event was held as part of celebrations of the 30th anniversary of independence and 175th anniversary of Zhambyl Zhabayev.
- Sputnik Light delivered in Almaty
- Almaty Mayor surveys readiness of COVID hospitals for a surge in patients
- Over 2,000 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Almaty
- Information Minister and Supreme Mufti discuss religious activities issues
- Kazakh President condoles over death of honored artist Toleubek Aralbay
- Pantheon in memory of victims of Almaty tragedy to be built
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis