SCO Centre would contribute to information space protection, Kazakh President
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayevis currently at the 19th meeting of the SCO Heads of State Council which is underway in Bishkek, the Akorda press service reports.
"Issues of ensuring regional security remain vital. Unprecedented terror acts occurred in Sri Lanka, which is the SCO partner state, in April this year proves importance of Kazakhstan's initiative to build the global counterterrorism coalition under the UN aegis," Kazakh President told the sitting of the SCO Heads of State Council underway in Bishkek.
According to him, the Code of Conduct Towards Achieving a World Free of Terrorism represented by Kazakhstan at the 73rd session of the UN GA would play its role in war on international terrorism.
Development of the SCO Centre for Information Security would contribute to protection of the Organization's information space. "The SCO Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure Council can undertake the key role in its promotion taking into account the council's experience and specific character," the President added.
- President Tokayev to address Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President attends affirmation ceremony of new Chief Justice of AIFC Court
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Kazakh President signs Code on People’s Health and Healthcare System
- President Tokayev congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Xi Jinping congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis