Schoolgirl on electric scooter hit by car in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM A 10-year-old schoolgirl who was riding an electric scooter was knocked down by a car in Almaty, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The girl is in a critical condition now, doctors say.
The accident occurred on the Bukhar Zhyrau Street.
As the local health department informs, the girl, born 2009, was rushed to the Children’s Centre for Emergency Care in an extremely severe condition with polytrauma, open craniocerebral trauma, brain contusion, cerebral edema, multiple bruises and 1st degree traumatic shock.
The girl is now on a lung ventilator fighting for her life.
- Teen, 17, drowns in Irtysh River
- Man injured in hand gliding accident in Almaty region
- Over 60 people drowned in Kazakhstan since beginning of 2020
- Road accident kills 4 in Turkestan region
- Suspects behind smuggling of $2,2 million face masks detained thanks to customs officers
- 9 kids fell out of windows in Kazakh capital in 2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis