Saudi King invited to visit Kazakhstan
RIYADH. February 25. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Chairman Kairat Mami met with Chairman of the Saudi Arabian Consultative Council Abdullah Al-Sheikh. On behalf of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev he invited Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to visit Kazakhstan at any time convenient for him.
K. Mami arrived in Riyadh to attend the third meeting of G-20 speakers on February 25. He is expected to make a speech at the first session of the consultative meeting "Global Dialogue of Cultures."
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to Egypt President
- Kazakhstan takes over CICA Chairmanship for 2020-2022
- Abai Cultural Hall opens in Abu-Dhabi
- FMs of LLDC countries meet on the sidelines of 75th UN GA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Abai Qunanbaiuly Reading Hall opened in Vilnius
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis