Saudi King invited to visit Kazakhstan
RIYADH. February 25. KAZINFORM Kazakh Senate Chairman Kairat Mami met with Chairman of the Saudi Arabian Consultative Council Abdullah Al-Sheikh. On behalf of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev he invited Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud to visit Kazakhstan at any time convenient for him.
K. Mami arrived in Riyadh to attend the third meeting of G-20 speakers on February 25. He is expected to make a speech at the first session of the consultative meeting "Global Dialogue of Cultures."
- Kazakhstan and Kuwait launch direct air service
- AIFC takes part in Kazakhstan Trade and Investment Forum at Dubai World Expo 2020
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military-technical assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- Online Kazakhstan Film Week opens in London
- Book ‘Kazakhstan-30 Years of Development’ presented in Riyadh
- Photo exhibition dedicated to Day of First President of Kazakhstan opened in Lithuania
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis