Sarkozy plans to visit Crimea - French lawmaker
SIMFEROPOL. KAZINFORM - Leader of the center-right party The Republicans and former French President Nicolas Sarkozy has fully endorsed the trip of the members of his political association to Crimea, member of the French parliamentary delegation visiting Crimea, member of the French National Assembly Claude Goasguen has told TASS.
"Well, of course he did. Nicolas Sarkozy showed even greater enthusiasm in this matter," said Goasguen who, just like almost all the members of the French delegation, represents the Republicans party. When asked about a possible visit of the political association's head, the parliamentarian said "that was quite feasible."
"May be. There are no exact plans yet, but this is quite possible," Goasguen said, Kazinform refers to TASS.
- Germany registers daily record of 164,000 new COVID infections
- Hungary's daily COVID-19 cases exceed 20,000
- COVID-19 kills 29 more Iranians over past 24 hours
- UAE announces 2,369 new COVID-19 cases, 1,201 recoveries, 4 deaths in last 24 hours
- S. Korea hits grim COVID-19 milestone of over 13,000 daily cases as omicron fears worsen
- Brazil’s priority is to expand vaccination against COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis