Saint Petersburg to welcome Days of Astana Culture
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The Days of Astana Culture will be held in Saint Petersburg on May 17-18, the press service of the Astana city administration says.
As sister cities, Astana and Saint Petersburg cooperate in a wide range of spheres, including town planning, municipal services, tourism and so on. The cities also enjoy strong cultural and social ties.
After the establishment of the Customs Union, Russia and Kazakhstan have stepped up internal trade. There are more than 4,000 enterprises with Russian capital operating in Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan is the third largest partner of Saint Petersburg among the CIS member states.
- Monument to Alisher Navoi to unveil in Kazakh capital
- ‘The Dance of Nature’: choreographers present a new format of art in Kazakhstan
- ‘Alpamys’ opera named premiere of the year
- Secretary of State lays flowers to Zhambyl Zhabayev and Nurgissa Tlendiyev monuments
- Qazaqstan TV and Radio Corporation launches Altynqor.com website
- Over 250 TV series made for past 5 years in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis