Sagintayev comments on Kazakh-Kyrgyz border control strengthening (VIDEO)
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Today, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Bakytzhan Sagintayev, has commented on the measures to reinforce control on the state border with Kyrgyzstan during a regular meeting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council in Yerevan, Armenia, according to primeminister.kz.
Bakytzhan Sagintayev highlighted that the trends in the imports of goods from China to the EAEU Member States suggest that the imports are declining in all of the countries, except Kyrgyzstan, and that fact is indicative of an insufficient level of customs administration by the Kyrgyz Republic.
In this respect, the increase in control on Kazakhstan's state border is aimed exclusively at detecting violations made by transportation carriers.
- Aigul Kuspan on how European Parliament’s resolution can affect Kazakhstan
- Resolution of European Parliament is a hasty decision – MP
- Foreign Ministry issues statement on European Parliament resolution on situation in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh and Uzbek Presidents talked over phone
- Kazakh FM pays visit to Brussels
- Eurasian Intergovernmental Council to convene in Nur-Sultan in February
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis