Sacred month of Ramadan begins Apr 13
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Spiritual Administration of Muslims of Kazakhstan held a online meeting in Kazakh capital. It was chaired by Supreme Mufti Nauryzbai Kazhy Taganuly, the administration’s press service reports.
The extended meeting focused on 8 issues. Head of the Shariah and Fatwa Department Sansyzbai Kurbanuly reported on the dates of beginning of Ramadan, Laylatul Qadr (the Night of Decree or Night of Power) and Qurban Ait (Eid al-Adha). The sacred month of Ramadan starts this year on April 13 to end on May 12. It lasts one month. Qurban Ait (Eid al-Adha) falls on May 13, Laylatul Qadr is set to be observed on the night of May 8th to May 9th, 2021.
Following the meeting the Supreme Mufti gave those attending certain tasks.
- Senate Speaker met with representative of World Islamic League
- Council of Muslim Elders partakes in meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions in Kazakhstan
- Date of 7th Congress of World Religions Leaders revealed
- Elbasy turned Kazakhstan’s inter-faith diversity into its strength – Sarsenbayev
- Pandemic gives humanity some opportunities, Khaled Akasheh
- Congress of World Religions Leaders enhances inter-faith tolerance – Ashimbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis