S. Korea to build $3.2 billion cancer center in Astana
ASTANA. February 15. KAZINFORM Our Korean partners will build in Astana a new cancer center worth USD 3.2 billion, member of the Majilis Nadezhda Petukhova announced at a meeting with the staff of Astana Oncologic Dispensary on Wednesday.
She reminded that in his annual address to the nation the President of Kazakhstan instructed to prepare within two months the cancer care facilities development program. In this regard, Kazakh Minister of Healthcare Salidat Kairbekova met with Korean scientists and constructors, who presented the project of cancer center construction.
Petukhova said the center would help patients to identify disease in its earliest stages. She emphasized the role of children's department at the center.
- New virus cases under 200 for 16th day; untraceable infections at worrisome level
- Baikonur to prolong quarantine until Oct 5
- Moscow documents record high COVID-19 cases since June 26
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 mil. with 940,000 deaths: U.S. tally
- 6 oxygen stations to be built in Atyrau rgn
- Israel expands economic safety net to deal with upcoming full nationwide lockdown
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis