S Kazakhstan commissions new transformer works
SHYMKENT. KAZINFORM A unique works for the production of high-capacity transformers of 220 and 500 kV was put into operation in Shymkent as part of the nationwide teleconference dated to the Industrialization Day.
Asia Trafo innovation enterprise is located at the Tassay industrial zone, the city administration's press service reports.
The first large-scale transformers production project is worth KZT 18.9 billion. The second stage of the project is supposed to launch digital transformers production line. It boasts also a unique testing laboratory second to none in Central Asia.
The works is expected to satisfy the country's requirements and export its products to CIS states. It affords 220 new workplaces.
It is noteworthy, Shymkent implemented nine projects worth KZT 9,710,7 million in 2018 under the State Industrial and Innovative Development Program. As a result, 635 new workplaces were created.
- Statement by President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev at the General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- President Tokayev and Sir Suma Chakrabarti debate preparations for Higher Reforms Council sitting
- Kazakhstan to open General Consulate in Samarqand
- President of Kazakhstan to address General Debate of the 75th session of the UNGA
- Kazakh President receives Secretary of State
- President Tokayev receives akim of Karaganda region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis