Russian hospital opens in Beirut
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - An air mobile hospital of the Russian Emergency Ministry’s Tsentrospas unit has begun operation in Beirut ravaged by a major explosion on Monday, the ministry’s press service told TASS.
«At 15:00, the Russian Emergency Ministry Tsentrospas unit’s hospital opened for patient admission. It will work round the clock in case injured people are rushed in after being found under the rumble by rescuers and between 08:00 and 20:00 to receive patients on an ambulatory basis,» the ministry noted.
Russian rescuers took less than 12 hours to deploy the hospital at a stadium near the emergency zone.
- ANSA: Italy’s recovery to be slower than forecast in 2021 – BoI
- Russia records 24,326 new daily coronavirus cases
- Butantan Institute: CoronaVac trials reach final stage
- Roundup: U.S. adds 1 mln COVID-19 cases in 7 days
- New virus cases spike to over 300 again as greater Seoul comes under tougher virus curbs
- Germany 'optimistic’ over vaccine; Oxford-AstraZeneca results ‘fantastic’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis