Russian hospital opens in Beirut
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - An air mobile hospital of the Russian Emergency Ministry’s Tsentrospas unit has begun operation in Beirut ravaged by a major explosion on Monday, the ministry’s press service told TASS.
«At 15:00, the Russian Emergency Ministry Tsentrospas unit’s hospital opened for patient admission. It will work round the clock in case injured people are rushed in after being found under the rumble by rescuers and between 08:00 and 20:00 to receive patients on an ambulatory basis,» the ministry noted.
Russian rescuers took less than 12 hours to deploy the hospital at a stadium near the emergency zone.
- Another 90 cases of Omicron variant identified in UK
- COVID-19: 'Super Green Pass' system kicks in
- 27 remain missing, 15 dead after volcano eruption in Indonesia
- Expo 2020 Dubai records 5.66 million visits up to December 5
- Spain's volcanic eruption causes 953 mln dollars worth of damage
- Over 600 hydrogen-powered vehicles to be deployed for Beijing Winter Olympics
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis