Russian hospital opens in Beirut
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - An air mobile hospital of the Russian Emergency Ministry’s Tsentrospas unit has begun operation in Beirut ravaged by a major explosion on Monday, the ministry’s press service told TASS.
«At 15:00, the Russian Emergency Ministry Tsentrospas unit’s hospital opened for patient admission. It will work round the clock in case injured people are rushed in after being found under the rumble by rescuers and between 08:00 and 20:00 to receive patients on an ambulatory basis,» the ministry noted.
Russian rescuers took less than 12 hours to deploy the hospital at a stadium near the emergency zone.
- UNESCO adds four natural, three cultural sites to World Heritage List
- New virus cases in 1,300s for 2nd day; virus fight dogged by delta variant, vacationers
- Brazil reports 19.68 mi cases of COVID-19, 549.92k deaths
- Belarus reports 648 new COVID-19 cases, 492 recoveries
- ‘Beautiful Iran’ exhibition opens in Tokyo
- COVID-19: Italy ‘on track’ for 80% vaccine coverage in Sept
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis