Russian figure-skaters won 12 medals in Grand Prix finals
TURIN. KAZINFORM Russian figure-skaters won 12 medals at ISU Grand Prix final in Turin, Italy.
Three gold, three silver, and six bronze medals were scored by the Russian team, which ranks first in overall standings, TASS reports.
The US team is second with one gold, three silver and one bronze medal. Teams of China and Japan share the third position with one gold and one silver medal with each team.
- Situation with COVID-19 improving gradually in Slovakia – Health Minister
- Kazakh tennis players secure WTA rankings
- Kazakhstan’s Nedovyesov to play at ATP Challenger Tour Antalya, Doubles
- Official: Iran to receive 1st COVAX shipment soon
- World leaders to gather during WEF's virtual Davos Agenda meeting
- COVID incidence in pregnant women higher than in general population, Health Ministry says
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis