Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - Russia’s coronavirus death toll grew by 182 in the past 24 hours climbing to 5,037, TASS reported citing the anti-coronavirus crisis center.
The day before, the crisis center reported 162 fatalities. A total of 1.19% of all infected people died in the country compared to 1.17% on Monday.
According to the crisis center, 71 people died in Moscow, 22 in the Moscow Region, 11 in Dagestan, 10 in St. Petersburg, 7 in the Nizhny Novgorod Region. North Ossetia and the Tver Region reported six fatalities each, the Leningrad Region recorded three deaths, while the Vladimir, Tula, Astrakhan and Krasnodar regions reported three fatalities each.
- Kazakhstan adds over 360 COVID-19 recoveries
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capital
- COVID-19 survivor from Aktau first to donate plasma
- Kazakhstan to double bed capacity for COVID-19 patients
- Kazakhstan to report COVID-19 deaths once a week
- Kazakh Health Minister on importance of restrictive measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis