Russia's coronavirus cases rise to 1,836 in 24 hours
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - The number of coronavirus cases in Russia grew by 302 in the past 24 hours, reaching 1,836, the Coronavirus Response Center said in a statement on Monday. According to the center, a total of 66 patients have recovered and nine have died.
«As many as 1,836 coronavirus cases have been recorded in 71 Russian regions. Two patients recovered and were discharged from hospitals in the past 24 hours. A total of 66 people have recovered so far. One patient died in the Pskov region in the past 24 hours. The death toll currently stands at nine,» the statement reads.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis