Russia reports over 15,900 new COVID-19 cases
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - Russia’s coronavirus cases rose by 15,971 in the past day to 1,463,306, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Thursday, TASS reports.
A 1.1% growth rate in cases was recorded in the past two days.
The lowest growth rates in the past 24 hours were registered in the Nenets Autonomous Region and the Chechen Republic (0.2%), the Dagestan Republic and the Chukotka Autonomous Region (0.5%), the Moscow Region, the Chuvash Republic, the Republic of Tatarstan and the Chelyabinsk Region (0.6%).
Most new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Moscow - 4,413, St. Petersburg - 697, the Moscow Region - 462, the Nizhny Novgorod Region - 354 and the Rostov Region - 297.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- Kazakhstan sends humanitarian cargo to Kyrgyzstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis