Russia records over 8,600 daily COVID-19 cases
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - Russia’s COVID-19 cases rose by 8,672 in the past day to 4,614,834, the anti-coronavirus crisis center told reporters on Thursday, TASS reports.
The growth rate in relative terms reached 0.19%.
The lowest growth rates were recorded in the Nenets Autonomous Region and the Chukotka Autonomous Region (0%), the Tuva Republic (0.01%), the Magadan Region and the Jewish Autonomous Region (0.04%).
Some 2,024 COVID-19 cases were registered in Moscow, 695 in St. Petersburg, 567 in the Moscow Region, 243 in the Nizhny Novgorod Region, 239 in the Rostov Region and 197 in Samara Region.
Currently, 273,951 people are undergoing treatment in Russia.
- Kazakhstan to develop COVID-19 vaccine for animals
- Tokyo vows utmost virus steps on 100-day Olympic milestone
- Over 10 thou vaccine against COVID-19 in Almaty over past day
- Kazakhstan cancels May 7 and 9 military parade due to COVID-19
- Iran to initiate mass production of COVID vaccines next week
- Some measures to be lifted from Monday, stores and services reopen in Slovakia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis