Russia records 16.5% more COVID-19 cases in September than in August
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - Russia’s anti-coronavirus crisis center registered 180,967 coronavirus cases in September, a 16.5% increase compared with August, when 155,338 COVID-19 cases were recorded, according to TASS estimates.
However, the number of cases was fewer than in July when 192,132 infections were confirmed. Russia’s total caseload grew 18.2% while in late August a 18.5% increase was reported.
The average daily growth in the number of cases remained nearly unchanged - 0.56% in September versus 0.55% last month.
The number of the so-called active cases or patients who are currently undergoing treatment rose by 16.9% from 168,756 to 197,307.
In September, the number of recoveries was significantly lower than a month earlier - 148,870 versus 170,977, according to TASS estimates based on the anti-coronavirus crisis center’s data.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Kostanay rgn to introduce tougher quarantine measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis