Ruslan Mantayev relieved of Agriculture Vice Minister post
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – By order of the Kazakh Government Ruslan Mantayev has been relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Agriculture, Kazinform cites the press service of the Kazakh PM.
Born in 1984 in Karaganda region, he graduated from Ryskulov Kazakh economics State University, Tanyshbayev Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications, Nazarbayev University.
His professional career began as a junior credit officer at the bank in 2005. In 2018 and 2020, he served as a managing director for IT solutions, Telecommunications Vice President, and Deputy Chairman of Transtelecom JSC,
From August 2020 till present he was Vice Minister of Agriculture of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh Minister, reps of Kazakh cultural centres of Uzbekistan meet
- Kazakhstan to release 6 historical TV drama series
- Kazakh PM pays working visit to Almaty region
- EBRD names new Director in Kazakhstan
- New Chairman of Committee on investment of Kazakh MFA named
- Russia, Kazakhstan sign agreement on construction of Soyuz-5 launch complex — Roscosmos
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis