Rukhani Janghyru focuses on revealing Kazakh people's potential, Annie Michailidou
ALMATY. KAZINFPORM "The Rukhani Janghyru Program, initiated by First President of Kazakhstan-Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev, focuses on the development and revealing of the potential of the people of Kazakhstan," Annie Michailidou, the Head of International Development, Cambridge University Press, said.
She also noted that they consider translation and edition of the Kazakhstan's Literature Anthology as valuable contribution to successful partnership between Kazakhstan and Great Britain.
She added that it is a great honor for them to participate in realization of the Rukhani Janghyru Program and they hope for further cooperation.
According to her, the said program effectively integrates economic reforms with cultural reassertion focusing on education, arts and history.
As earlier reported, a presentation of the Contemporary Kazakh Literature and Poetry Anthology translated into the UN's six languages has taken place today in Almaty.
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Kazakhstani film wins Grand Prix at Warsaw Int’l Film Festival
- Almaty hosts presentation of Al-Farabi encyclopedia in Kazakh
- Bala Dayusy song contest kicks off in Almaty
- Kazakh President met with Abai scholars
- Head of State: Great Abai is a genius with a global reach
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis