Roundtable to discuss status of Kazakhstan's draft Environmental Code
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan will support a roundtable discussion on Kazakhstan’s draft Environmental Code.
Some 50 representatives from the Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources Ministry, business sector, academia and nongovernmental sector will discuss and review the key issues of this document by identifying major challenges and developing recommendations.
The event will take place on October 1 in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan.
It is organized by the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan, the Association of Environmental Organizations, the Office’s official website reads.
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- Kazakh FM congratulates Kazakhstani diplomats on professional holiday
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- Premier League resumes matches in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan opens road crossings on borders with China
- Government comes up with plan to impose quarantine on July 5 – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis