ResiliArt Debate – Museums during the Pandemic: Adapting to the New Normal
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Fifth ResiliArt Debate of UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty will take place on Friday 4 December 2020 from 16:00 to 18:00 Almaty time and will be dedicated to the work of museum organizations and workers during the COVID-19 pandemic, its official website reads.
In response to the confinement and lockdowns in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, UNESCO launched the ResiliArt movement for artists and cultural professionals, which includes a series of debates with the participation of different creative professions.
The ResiliArt movement has three main goals:
• Raise awareness about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the culture sector in general and the livelihoods of artists and cultural professionals in particular;
• Provide a platform for artists and cultural professionals to ensure that their voices are heard in order to address the existing gaps and required needs;
• Contribute to strategic decision-making and development of assistance mechanisms pertaining to the creative sector.
More details also at
- N Kazakhstan to impose lockdown on weekends
- New virus cases at almost 2-month low on fewer tests, infections slowdown
- Coronavirus vaccination in Azerbaijan to kick off on Jan. 18
- COVID-19: Turkestan rgn may unroll 5,610 beds
- Almaty to reopen modular infectious diseases hospital
- COVID: High schools reopen in four more regions, ANSA
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis