ResiliArt Debate: concert and cultural-event industry of CA during quarantine. Lessons learned
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Third ResiliArt Debate of UNESCO Cluster Office in Almaty will take place on Wednesday 30 September 2020 from 16:00 to 18:00 time of Almaty and will be dedicated to the state of concern and cultural-event industry of Central Asian during the quarantine, the Office’s official website reads.
In response to the confinement and lockdowns in the context of COVID-19 pandemic, UNESCO launched the ResiliArt movement for artists and cultural professionals, which includes a series of debates with the participation of different creative professions.
The ResiliArt movement has three main goals:
• Raise awareness about the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the culture sector in general and the livelihoods of artists and cultural professionals in particular;
• Provide a platform for artists and cultural professionals to ensure that their voices are heard in order to address the existing gaps and required needs;
• Contribute to strategic decision-making and development of assistance mechanisms pertaining to the creative sector.
More details also at
- Earthquake reported 386km away from Almaty
- Int’l conference on 175th anniversary of Abai held in Kazakhstan
- Almaty citizens urged to avoid public transport travels, flights as city prepares for 2nd wave of COVID-19
- Almaty’s chief medical officer warns upward trend in COVID-19 situation observed in October
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Interim head of Public Health Department of Almaty city appointed
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis