Quarantine measures extended in Turkestan rgn
TURKESTAN REGION. KAZINFORM – A new order extending the quarantine measures is in place in Turkestan region, Kazinform reports.
Under the new order of the chief medical officer of Turkestan region, all the quarantine measures and restrictions have been prolonged in the region until the epidemiological situation is stable.
The order bans mass gatherings, operation of leisure facilities, children’s entertainment centers, and aqua parks.
Food and non-food markets are allowed to run with operating hours from 9:00am to 7:00pm on week days, and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekends and holidays, with 30% occupancy.
Under the order the region’s trade and entertainment centers, shopping malls, trade networks are to operate from 9:00am to 9:00pm and food hypermarkets, supermarkets, mini-markets, stores are to run from 9:00am to 11:00pm on week days and weekends.
Blended learning is allowed in schools, with at least 25 students in a class.
The region’s schools with a total student complement of 300 are to operate as usual unless the number of students in a class does not exceed 15.
- Ukraine reports 14,634 new COVID-19 cases
- Cuba ramps up COVID-19 vaccination, paving way for full reopening
- UAE announces 97 new COVID-19 cases, 129 recoveries, 1 death in last 24 hours
- Russia records all-time daily high of 37,930 coronavirus cases — crisis center
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis