Quake shatters 407 km away from Almaty
21 September 2020 18:28
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The network of seismic stations registered an earthquke at 05:15 p.m.
It was centered 407 km eastwards Almaty in the territory of China. The energy class is 11.4. The 4.6 magnitude quake occurred at a depth of 15 km.
- Interim head of Public Health Department of Almaty city appointed
- UNESCO Almaty and Qazaq Geography concluded memo
- Center for Extracorporeal Detoxification opens in Almaty
- Zhumabay Shashtaiuly’s 1983 ‘Red Snow’ book comes out once again after 36 years
- Almaty hosts presentation of Al-Farabi encyclopedia in Kazakh
- Almaty toughens quarantine regulations
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis