Quake rocks 322 km away from Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM On July 13 at 07:28:01 a.m. an earthquake was recorded 322 km northeastwards Almaty in the territory of China, the network of seismic stations reports.
The magnitude 4.9 quake occurred at a depth of 5 km. Its energy class in 11.2, the statement reads.
- Poets, writers laid flowers to Abai’s monument in Almaty
- Almaty’s drive-in cinema to screen films about Abai
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Typhoon Jangmi nears S. Korea amid persisting monsoon season, flights canceled
- Death toll from heavy rains rises to 22 in S. Korea
- Mauritius declares emergency over oil leak from Japanese ship
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis