Quake recorded 187 km away from Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The network of seismic stations of the Kazakh Education and Science Ministry recorded on September 19 at 09:01 local time an earthquake, Kazinform reports.
It was centered 187 km northeastwards Almaty in the territory of Kazakhstan.
The energy class in 8.1.
The 3.7 magnitude quake occurred at a depth of 15 km.
- Over 1,300 Almaty citizens treated for COVID-19
- Over 285,000 trees to be planted in Almaty by yearend
- Kazakhstan to open Denis Ten Figure Skating Academy
- Nearly 900 thou Almaty citizens received two COVID-19 vaccine jabs
- Quake jolts 532 km away from Almaty
- Over 2.5 thou Almaty citizens get COVID-19 vaccine over past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis