QazUrban Forum 2020 and IT Council held in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM QazUrban Forum 2020 and IT Council took place in Nur-Sultan. The developers presented a number of projects purposed to create favorable conditions for urban life, Mayor Altai Kulginov’s Instagram account reads.
Breakthrough idea for the development of rapid- growing megacities, transport modernization prospects, social projecting, road safety and other interesting issues were debated at the QazUrban Forum 2020 Nur-Sultan – convenient city.
The most participated in the event online. Urbanists from Moscow, Kazan, London, Kazakhstan and others took part in it.
At today’s IT Council presented were some projects. For example, developers told about the virtual teacher project to master and learn programming language.
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- New infectious facility to be built in Nur-Sultan
- Earnings of Kazakhstanis grew over 13 times over years of independence
- COVID-19 hospitals decreasing in Kazakh capital
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis