Qazaq Aruy 2019 crowned in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - On the eve of the spring holiday of Nauryz, the Qazaq Aruy 2019 beauty pageant ended in Astana, Kazinform cites Elorda Aqparat.
The final of the national contest took place at the Palace of Peace and Reconciliation. 18 contestants from various regions of the country competed for the Qazaq Aruy 2019 crown. The contestants were also to demonstrate their knowledge of the traditions and customs of the Kazakh people. The main criterion is the proficiency in the state language.
Pavlodar region's Saniya Temerkhanova won the contest. The first place was taken by Aikhanym Orynbekova of Karaganda region, Anna Vaidurova of Astana, and Saya Tursynbekova of Pavlodar region bagged the first, second, and third runner-up awards, respectively.
The contest consisted of three stages: creative, intellectual, and Kazakh designers' dresses defile.
- Al Farabi legacy int’l forum held in Kazakh capital
- Kazakhstani film wins Grand Prix at Warsaw Int’l Film Festival
- Almaty hosts presentation of Al-Farabi encyclopedia in Kazakh
- Bala Dayusy song contest kicks off in Almaty
- Kazakh President met with Abai scholars
- Head of State: Great Abai is a genius with a global reach
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis