PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics participants receive bonuses
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - The Kazakh athletes who participated in the XXIII Olympic Winter Games, commonly known as PyeongChang 2018, and won any of the 1st to 6th medal places have received a state reward from the Government, Sportinform cites the National Olympic Committee.
Olympic bronze medalist in freestyle moguls Yuliya Galysheva received USD 75,000 from the Government of Kazakhstan. The payments were also made to first coach, personal coach, and lead coach of Kazakhstan's national team.
Each participant of the male short-track team (which came in 6th) consisting of Abzal Azhgaliyev, Nurbergen Zhumagaziyev, Denis Nikisha, and Yerkebulan Shamukhanov, received USD 5,000 from the national budget. The respective payments were effected to the team's coaches.
- President instructs to establish domestic entrepreneurs’ council under Kazakh Government
- Number of COVID-19 cases at Tengiz oilfield reaches 500
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis