Putin proposes candidacy of Federal Tax Service chief Mishustin for PM
MOSCOW. KAZINFORM - Russian President Vladimir Putin has proposed the candidacy of Russian Federal Tax Service chief Mikhail Mishustin for the position of Prime Minister, TASS reported citing the Kremlin press service.
«Russian President Vladimir Putin has held a working meeting with Mikhail Mishustin, offering him to take up the post of head of government. After obtaining his consent, he proposed Mishustin’s candidacy for the position of Prime Minister for the consideration of the State Duma (Russia’s lower house of parliament - TASS),» the press service informed.
Mishustin has been heading the Russian Federal Tax Service since April 2010. He is currently 53 years old.
- Soyuz MS-17 crew to return to Earth on April 9, 2021
- Scientists discover novel anticancer substances searching for COVID-19 medicine
- Russia resumes air service with Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, South Korea
- Russian supersonic bombers set world record for longest non-stop flight - Aerospace Forces
- Coronavirus vaccination for tourists can be reasonable measure – expert
- About 66,000 coronavirus tests done in Moscow daily — mayor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis