Presidential candidate Sadybek Tugel visits Burabay
SCHUCHINSK. KAZINFORM - Sadybek Tugel, a candidate for the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, visited Kenesary Khan Cave in Burabay, Kazinform correspondent reports.
"Kenesary Khan is not only the last of the khans in the history of the Kazakhs but also a man of outstanding personality who has taken a place in the heart of his people due to his perseverance and will-to-win spirit," said Sadybek Tugel, honoring the memory of the great ancestor.
It is to be recalled that the presidential election will be held on June 9 of this year. The pre-election campaigning started in Kazakhstan on May 11 at 6 p.m. Nur-Sultan time. The Central Election Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan registered 7 candidates for the Presidency of Kazakhstan: Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Sadybek Tugel, Amangeldy Taspikhov, Daniya Yespayeva, Toleutay Rakhimbekov, Zhambyl Akhmetbekov, and Amirzhan Kossanov. The pre-election campaigning will last until 8th June, 12:00 a.m.
- Burabai ranks top 3 most popular CIS resorts
- President inspects progress of spring field work in Akmola region
- Kazakh President surveys solar plant in Akmola rgn
- 1-year-old tests positive for coronavirus in Akmola region
- New head of Akmola region tourism department named
- Woman with coronavirus welcomes healthy baby
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis