President visits Eurasia Group Kazakhstan LLP service center
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM – President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the largest in the CIS service center of John Deere agricultural and farming equipment as part of his working trip to Akmola region, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
The President surveyed everything that the center has to offer, including a full repair center of agriculture and farming equipment, a unit replacement shop, showrooms and more.
The new service centers meets modern requirements as it ensures the uninterrupted supply of repair parts across Kazakhstan and expands the opportunities for full repair.
During the visit the Head of State noted that agriculture is a strategically important sphere for Kazakhstan. The country, in his words, needs to improve labor productivity and that is impossible without new technologies and better management.
The President also believes it is crucial to educate farmers and young specialists about new technologies. That, in its turn, can help solve the problem of lack of highly skilled personnel in the agricultural sector.
- President Tokayev receives Serik Zhumangarin
- Ekibastuz city to build new plants
- Kazakhstan’s harvesting area of grain and oil crop stands at 18.9 mln ha
- President Tokayev has telephone conversation with Vladimir Putin
- Kazakh President receives Financial Monitoring Agency head
- EBRD President Renaud-Basso to visit Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis