President visits Bolashaq saraiy in Kokshetau
KOKSHETAU. KAZINFORM – During his working trip to the city of Kokshetau President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev paid a visit to the palace of children and youth - Bolashaq Saraiy – suited for over 1,100 children, Kazinform has learnt from the Akorda press service.
At the palace, the Head of State surveyed an exhibit hall, cyber security rooms, Lego Mindstorms, 3D-prototyping laboratories, renewable energy resources rooms and more.
Children are offered to obtain additional education at 76 study groups at the Kokshetau-based palace.
During the visit, President Tokayev also had an opportunity to chat virtually with children who attend the study groups at the palace and wished their further success in their studies.
- Round table on inter-faith accord held in Riyadh
- Vincenzo Nibali returns to Team Astana
- EBRD contributes to improved connectivity in Central Asia
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Head of State attends ‘Otpantau 2021’ exercise in Mangistau region
- 2022 Winter Olympics likely to be held without spectators in attendance — IIHF chief Fasel
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis